donderdag 13 januari 2011

Welcome to my 'house'!

First of all I want to share that I'm really into house music. One of the best DJ's, in my opinion, is Funk D. Funk D is the pseudonym of Dirk Bons, a young man (22) from the Netherlands. He's not quite known on world scale, but he's quite the prodigy in his music genre. He gets support from other big names in music production like Fedde Le Grand (Put Your Hands Up For Detroit), Chuckie (Let The Bass Kick) and many more. Funk D also has his own music label called 'Miami Records'. Enjoy!








I really like this young man's music because of his original sounds and his bootlegs (remixes of popular songs with house influences). The kind of music he makes is very popular in clubs all over Antwerp and that's were I like to go to party with my friends.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten