maandag 14 februari 2011

Prepare to be stunned

A couple of days ago I was reading the morning newspaper 'Metro' while I was on the way to school and I saw an article saying : 'Death of Morel punishment of Allah'. I was quite shocked when I read this article because of the shameless comments on Morel's death.


What is Sharia4Belgium? Sharia4Belgium is an Islam extremist organisation. They strife to take action against 'the unfaithful', by which they mean anyone who doesn't believe in Islam. Their organisation has an ongoing investigation because of their inappropriate comments on the illness of Morel and after that, also her death.

A drawed reaction on one of Abu Imran's quotes. He said :
"The Shelter is an integration centre. Well, we have made it clear to
the Belgians that they would better integrate in the Islam"
Personally I find this comment quite disturbing. It's not that I'm a racist of some sort but people just shouldn't say things like that about someone who has just passed away and they certainly shouldn't say their deity is the reason for such an illness.

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Belgie/article/detail/1220044/2011/02/09/Sharia4Belgium-noemt-dood-Morel-straf-van-Allah.dhtml

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten